Independent Business Finance – Year in Review: 2021
Looking back over the last twelve months there is no doubt 2021 continued to be another turbulent year for us all. Despite the challenges set before us we have been able to help many businesses not only ride out the storm but also helped many seize opportunities the pandemic has created. As we start the first full week back of 2022 we wanted to share with you some of our best bits!
Our Year in Review: 2021
- Thank You to our Clients – We would like to thank all of our clients for their continued loyalty and support. We are delighted we have been able to help so many businesses both new and existing clients in all different industries make it through another challenging year. Our team are all extremely passionate about our work and what we do, taking care to find out about our clients and their business, to build an understanding of clients needs and providing the solutions required. We will always ensure the highest level of Customer Service and are very much looking forward to working together for many more years to come.
- Funding – Throughout 2021 we are proud to have helped UK SME’s with funds totalling £13,581,500!!! These funding facilities vary from Invoice Finance, Asset Finance, Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS), Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS), Bridging Finance, Trade Finance, Stock Finance and Commercial Mortgages.
- New Team Member, Anthony! – In November 2021 we welcomed our new Business Manager Anthony Massey! Highly experienced and extremely knowledgeable Anthony is making fantastic progress and is settling into his new role extremely well! We are absolutely delighted to have Anthony on board! Welcome to our new Business Manager – Anthony! – Independent Business Finance
- Third Thursday Networking – Our very own Business Networking Events continue to be a huge success for the team. We’ve had a mixed year of some face-to-face gatherings and some virtual sessions, all of which have been great! It has been fantastic to connect and support each other bringing Business Professionals together. This month marks our Third Thursday 4 year anniversary! If you would like to join us at our Third Thursday Networking Events please get in touch with Kelly in our office. We continue to receive some excellent feedback about how this event is your preferred Professionals’ Networking Event.
- Charity – We have continued supporting Bolton Hospice and The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers charities once again this year. We are extremely proud to be able to help support and raise awareness about the fabulous work these amazing charities do. We will continue supporting both again this year. Bolton Hospice Heroes #500FACES Appeal – Independent Business Finance
- Celebrating 12 Years in Business – 2021 we reached 12 successful years in business. This is a fantastic achievement and we are very much looking forward to continuing to provide our clients with the highest level of commitment and service that has defined our business and reputation. Thank you to all our clients, introducers, colleagues and friends for supporting us, here’s to working together for many more years to come! Celebrating 12 Years in Business! – Independent Business Finance
- Client Testimonials – We just love a client testimonial! These are a tribute to the hard work and genuine care shown by all our team. Client satisfaction is our highest priority and positive feedback is so critical to our business which is why we are always keen to hear about our clients experience with us. We thoroughly enjoy helping all clients and love nothing more than seeing their businesses thrive and succeed. Thank you to all our clients who took the time to send us such valued feedback, we love to hear what you have to say to us about all the stuff that mattered to you!
- Supporting our Local Community – We are very proud to be Tee Sponsors at our local Golf Club. We love to do our little bit in the community – business supporting business! This is something we will be carrying on again this year. Proud to be new Tee Sponsors at Harwood Golf Club! – Independent Business Finance
Happy New Year! Welcome 2022!!
We would like to say a huge thank you and pay tribute to all the amazing businesses we work with – your innovation, creativity, expertise and vision continues to inspire, and we look forward to seeing what you’ll do, and how we can help you do it, in 2022.
If you would like to see what we can do for your business in 2022 get in touch. For all aspects of Business, Commercial and Corporate Finance – contact our office: 01204 398816
We wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year!!
Best wishes from Ian, Kelly and team!